REGULATIONS OF THE WWW.PMU.COMPETEEON.PL WEBSITE
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. These Regulations define the general conditions, principles and method of providing Services electronically via the website www.pmu.competeeon.pl (hereinafter referred to as: "Website" or "Website").
2. The website is run by Sebastian Głodek, running a business under the name SEBASTIAN GŁODEK – SG Logistics, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity kept by the minister responsible for economy, at the address Poland, ul. Eliasza Radzikowskiego 72/99, 31-315 Kraków, NIP 7352310039, REGON 382525057, hereinafter referred to as the "Service Provider".
3. The website is an innovative platform whose community consists primarily of people who are fascinated by permanent makeup, are of legal age and have appropriate certificates confirming their skills. On the Website, the Service Provider provides Users with the opportunity to take part in competitions that will allow them to improve their skills. Various levels of competition will allow every creative soul to find their place.
4. Contact with the Service Provider takes place:
a. via e-mail at the Service Provider's address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
b. via the contact form available on the Website.
5. These Regulations are made available continuously and free of charge by the Service Provider on the website www.pmu.competeeon.pl, in a way that enables Users to obtain, reproduce and record its content by printing or saving on a medium at any time using the IT system used by the Service Provider. the User.
6. All rights to the Website, including economic copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, internet domain, website of the Website, as well as to forms and logos belong to the Service Provider, and they may be used only in a manner specified and consistent with with the Regulations.
7. The Service Provider reserves the right to post advertising content on the Website regarding the offered Services, as well as goods and services of third parties, in the forms used on the Internet. The use of such offers or services is not an element of the Website, and their rules are determined by appropriate third parties.
8. The Service Provider informs that the use of Services provided electronically may involve a risk for each Internet User, consisting in the possibility of introducing malicious software into the User's IT system and obtaining and modifying his data by unauthorized persons. To avoid the risk of threats, the User should use appropriate technical measures to minimize their occurrence, in particular anti-virus programs and a firewall.
9. In special cases affecting the security or stability of the IT system, the Service Provider has the right to temporarily discontinue or limit the provision of services, without prior notice, and to carry out maintenance works aimed at restoring the security and stability of the IT system.
10. The Service Provider reserves the right to carry out maintenance work on the IT system that may cause difficulties or prevent Users from using the services.
11. In each case, the Service Provider makes every effort to limit the negative effects of technical problems as much as possible and to ensure that technical breaks limit Users' access to the Website as little as possible.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Service Provider is not responsible for disruptions or interruptions in the functioning of the Website caused by force majeure or unauthorized action of third parties.
13. The rules for the provision of other Services on the Website, including paid Services, may be specified in additional regulations.
14. The Service Provider has the right to organize competitions and promotions, the terms of which will be published each time on the Website. Promotions on the Website cannot be combined, unless the regulations of a given promotion provide otherwise.
The terms used in this document have the following meanings:
User – a natural person with full legal capacity, a natural person running a business, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality who may use the Services available on the Website;
Consumer - User who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22 of the Civil Code;
Entrepreneur – User who is an entrepreneur within the meaning of Art. 43 of the Civil Code;
Services - services provided by the Service Provider to Users electronically within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
Agreement for the provision of Services/Agreement - Agreement for the provision of Services by electronic means within the meaning of the Act on the provision of Services by electronic means, concluded on the Website between the Service Provider and the User;
Working days - these are days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
Competition entry – a set of activities performed by the User, described in detail in the regulations of a given Competition and on the Website, enabling the User to take part in the Competition.
Competition - public announcement within the meaning of Art. 919 § 1 of the Civil Code, available to the User who submitted the Competition Entry, allowing the judging panel to select the User who accumulated the highest number of points for the Competition Entry. The duration and detailed conditions of participation in the Competition are indicated in the regulations of a given Competition and on the website of the Website.
Competition entry - a photo showing permanent makeup in accordance with the criteria indicated by the Service Provider on the Website, corresponding in its appearance and technique to the given category and division of the Competition in which the User submitted the Competition Entry.
Account - a part of the Website assigned to a given User, which stores, in particular, his/her personal data, information about the Competitions in which the Participant takes part and information about the prizes awarded to him/her;
Registration - a one-time activity consisting in creating an Account on the Website on the terms specified in these Regulations;
Consumer Rights Act - Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827);
Act on the provision of services by electronic means - Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
Civil Code - Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended);
Regulations – this document;
III. RULES FOR USING THE WEBSITE
1. The Service Provider on the Website enables Users to use the Services it provides, in particular viewing information available on the Website, submitting competition entries on the Website, as well as using other Services available on the Website.
2. The Website may be used only on the terms and within the scope specified in the Regulations.
3. Minimum technical requirements enabling the use of the Website and Services:
a. device with Internet access,
b. access to e-mail,
c. the latest version of the web browser with Cookies and Java Script enabled,
4. The User is entitled to use the Website's resources only for his or her own use. The Service Provider does not consent to the User using the resources and functionalities of the Website in order to conduct activities that would violate the interests of the Service Provider.
5. The User is prohibited from using the Website or Services in a manner that violates the law, good practices, personal rights of third parties or the legitimate interests of the Service Provider, in particular the provision of illegal content.
1. The Service Provider provides paid and free Services to Users, in accordance with the information presented on the Website and on the terms set out in these Regulations.
2. The Service Provider enables all Website Users to use the following Services:
a. free viewing of the publicly available content of the Website,
b. free search for publicly available content of the Website,
c. free creation and maintenance of an Account,
d. free provision of the Newsletter Service,
e. free provision of an interactive form enabling Users to contact the Service Provider,
f. paid service of submitting the Competition Entry.
3. Each User has the opportunity to view publicly available information on the Website. The contract for the provision of the Service consisting in viewing information on the Website is concluded for a fixed period of time and terminates when the User closes the Website.
4. Each User has the ability to search for publicly available content on the Website. For this purpose, the User uses the interactive search engine available on the Website, i.e. enters the topic or phrase of interest in the search engine field. The search engine displays content that contains the topic or phrase searched by the User. The contract for the provision of the Service consisting in searching for content on the Website is concluded for a fixed period of time and terminates when the search results are displayed.
5. Each Website User has the opportunity to view information presented on the Website's blog, which presents thematic articles related to the activities of the Service Provider and the nature of the Website.
6. The contract for the provision of the Service consisting in browsing and searching for information on the blog maintained on the Website is concluded for a fixed period of time and terminates when the User closes the Website.
7. Each User has the option of creating and maintaining an Account on the Website. The contract for the provision of the Service consisting in creating and maintaining an Account on the Website is concluded for an indefinite period and is terminated when the User sends a registered request to delete the Account or delete the Account in the User's panel. The rules for providing the Service of creating and maintaining an Account on the Website are set out in point. V of the Regulations.
8. The User has the option of sending a message to the Service Provider using the interactive contact form available on the Website. For this purpose, the User fills out the form fields, including the field intended for completing the message content, and then sends the message using a button dedicated to this purpose.
9. The contract for the provision of the Service consisting in providing an interactive contact form is concluded for a fixed period of time and is terminated when the User sends a message via the form.
10. The User has the option of receiving commercial information from the Service Provider in the form of messages sent to the e-mail address provided by the User (Newsletter Service). For this purpose, you must provide a valid e-mail address. The user may withdraw consent to sending commercial information at any time. The Newsletter is sent by the Service Provider only to the User who has subscribed to the Newsletter. The Newsletter service is concluded for an indefinite period and terminates when the User unsubscribes from the Newsletter.
11. The paid service of submitting a Competition Entry is concluded after the User has paid the fee and upon confirmation of the submission by the Service Provider. The contract is concluded for a specified period and terminates when the Service Provider confirms the Participant's inclusion in the Competition. The Participant takes part in the Competition under the terms and conditions specified in separate regulations and the description of a given Competition on the Website.
1. The User has the option of creating and maintaining an Account on the Website.
2. The service of maintaining an Account on the Website is available after Registration. Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form available on the Website.
3. By registering the User on the Website, the User gains the opportunity to submit a competition entry and take part in the Competition after paying the entry fee specified on the Website.
4. The User cannot have more than one Account assigned to one e-mail address.
5. The User is not allowed to use the Accounts of other Users or provide other people with the opportunity to use the Account, including revealing the password to access the Account.
6. By registering, the User declares that the data provided in the registration form is true and does not violate the rights of third parties. When using the Website, the User is obliged, in particular, to complete the data indicated in his Account.
7. The Account contains the User's data provided during Registration. In the event of a change in any User data included in the Account, the User is obliged to immediately inform the Service Provider about it by sending a message to the Service Provider's e-mail address or to update or correct the data independently via the functionalities available within the Account service.
8. Activities aimed at creating an Account, as well as other activities as part of the Account Management Service provided, may only be performed by persons duly authorized to act on behalf of the User who is an Entrepreneur.
9. Viewing some content presented on the Website and using some of the Services provided therein may require the User to register an Account and log in to it.
VI. USER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
1. The Consumer, within 14 days of concluding a distance contract (including the contract for the provision of Services), may withdraw from it without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate declaration to the Service Provider. The User may formulate the declaration himself or use the declaration template, a template of which is available on the Website.
2. Pursuant to the Consumer Rights Act, the Consumer's right to withdraw from the Agreement is excluded, among others: in the case of a Service Provision Agreement, if the Service Provider has fully performed the Service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the Service Provider has completed the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
3. The 14-day period is counted from the date on which the goods were delivered or, in the case of a Service Agreement, from the date of its conclusion.
4. Upon receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement by the Consumer, the Service Provider will send confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Contract to the Consumer's e-mail address.
5. The User is obliged to:
a. use the Website in a manner consistent with the law, good practices, and the provisions of the Regulations, taking into account the respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties;
b. entering data consistent with the actual situation on the Website, in particular within the data provided for the purpose of submitting the Competition Entry and providing services, and immediately informing about any changes regarding the data provided to the Service Provider;
c. not to use devices, software or methods that may disrupt the operation of the Website;
d. not providing illegal content.
6. The User is obliged to have all rights to the content posted on the Website, including data entered when submitting the Competition Entry or anywhere on the Website.
7. It is prohibited for the User to present, as part of submitting a Competition Entry or in any other place on the Website, any information that contains content prohibited by law, violates the principles of good manners or constitutes acts of unfair competition. Content added or sent and presented by Users may not, in particular:
a. violate human dignity;
b. contain content that discriminates based on race, gender or nationality;
c. contain pornographic, offensive or vulgar content;
d. hurt religious or political beliefs;
e. encourage violations or violations of the law;
f. contain content that violates the law, in particular copyright or other intellectual property rights, or encourages the violation of copyrights, including by sharing content that may infringe copyrights or other intellectual property rights;
g. contain links, references or other types of references to other websites or applications.
8. The User may not conduct activities aimed at overloading the inboxes of other Users or the Service Provider, in particular sending advertising messages is not allowed.
9. In relation to Entrepreneurs, the Service Provider has the right to suspend the provision of services, as well as terminate the contract for the provision of services, with immediate effect, and in relation to a User who is a Consumer - after previously unsuccessfully calling on the User to stop the violations, in the following cases:
a. the Service Provider suspects that the User is violating the Regulations, the provisions of applicable law or the principles of good manners;
b. when the User's actions or omissions negatively affect the good name of the Service Provider or otherwise harm the Service Provider;
c. if the Service Provider receives a complaint about the activities of a given User or if the Service Provider otherwise has doubts as to the compliance of the User's activities with the specific nature of the Website, law and principles of social coexistence;
d. if the User is in arrears with any payment to the Service Provider.
10. The consumer has, among others: the following possibilities of using out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims:
a. is entitled to request the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the User and the Service Provider;
b. may also submit a complaint via the EU ODR online platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
11. Information on how to access the above. mode and procedures for resolving disputes, can be found at: www.uokik.gov.pl in the "Consumer dispute resolution" tab.
VII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
1. User by posting on the Website, including within the Account or another place on the Website, as well as by otherwise providing the Service Provider with any content - including texts, photos, videos, graphics and other elements (hereinafter referred to as: "License Subject") – grants the Service Provider a free and non-exclusive license (including the right to grant sublicenses) to use these License Subjects in fields of exploitation without time and territorial limits (hereinafter referred to as the "License"). The Website User grants the Service Provider a License to use the Licensed Objects placed on the Website in the following fields of use:
a. exploitation in whole or in part on an online network, including entering into computer memory or disseminating in a multimedia network, including the Internet, or making available in digital form in an unlimited number of broadcasts and volumes;
b. entering the computer network and the Internet;
c. use on websites and internet domains;
d. use in any form for advertising or promotion purposes;
e. public display, including publishing these License Objects on the Website, on social networking sites, applications, widgets or other channels of the Service Provider;
f. making them publicly available in such a way that everyone can access them at a place and time of their choosing (including on the Internet);
g. preparing and creating studies (concerning all or part of the Licensed Subjects), including the use and disposal of these studies, using, distributing, launching, copying, displaying or creating derivative materials based on the Licensed Subjects;
h. modifying, and in particular adjusting the sizes of, Licensed Subjects sent or otherwise made available to the Service Provider by the User - both on and outside the Website.
2. By adding any content that is the Subject of the License, the User declares that he or she has the right to them, in particular proprietary rights, related rights and industrial property rights, or has an appropriate license allowing him or her to use the Subject of the License in a manner consistent with these Regulations, in particular, he is entitled to grant the Service Provider a sublicense with a scope corresponding to the License referred to in point. above.
3. The Service Provider has the right to grant sublicenses within the scope of the Licenses granted in accordance with this point of the Regulations.
4. The User consents to the recording and trading of media on which the content being the Subject of the License posted on the Website or otherwise transferred to the Service Provider is recorded, and to its reproduction using all currently available techniques and methods, dissemination and publication, in accordance with the subsections above, if the above the activities will be related to the operation of the Website and will not harm the User's interests.
5. The User provides the above consents free of charge.
VIII. COMPLAINTS REGARDING SERVICES PROVIDED ELECTRONICALLY
1. The User may submit complaints regarding the Services provided on the Website, in particular their non-performance or improper performance.
2. Complaints can be submitted:
a. in writing to the following address: ul. Eliasza Radzikowskiego 72, lok. 99, 31-315 Kraków,
b. to the e-mail address email@example.com.
3. In the complaint, the User should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and description of the problem.
4. The Service Provider undertakes to consider each complaint within 30 days of its receipt, and if this is not possible, to inform the User within this period when the complaint will be considered. If there are any deficiencies in the complaint, the Service Provider will request the User to complete it to the extent necessary within 7 days from the date of receipt of the request by the User.
IX. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
X. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Regulations are available in Polish.
2. Reproduction or distribution of these Regulations or parts thereof without the written consent of the Service Provider is prohibited.
3. The provisions relating to the Consumer contained in these Regulations regarding withdrawal from the contract and complaints apply to a natural person concluding a contract directly related to his/her business activity, when the content of this contract shows that it does not have a professional nature for this person, resulting from in particular from the subject of its business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity. Provisions on out-of-court methods of resolving complaints and pursuing claims do not apply.
4. Unless mandatory provisions of law provide otherwise, the law applicable to resolving any disputes arising under these Regulations is Polish law. Any disputes arising under these Regulations, if the other party is not a Consumer, will be resolved before a common court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Service Provider.
5. In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services, the provisions of
Consumer Rights Act and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
6. The content of these Regulations may be changed. Each User who is a Consumer will be informed about any changes via information on the main page of the Website, containing a summary of the changes and the date of their entry into force. The date of entry into force of the changes will not be shorter than 14 days from the date of their announcement.
Version valid from August 1, 2023.